Search this blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

April 7th

Smells Legit

Tonight I had my second attempt at an Indian dish.  I never thought I could make Indian food at home.  I'm sure mine is not really authentic, but it's good to me!  When Doug got home tonight he said my Indian food smelled legit, so I'll take that as a compliment!

Indian Butter Chicken
recipe from: http://thekitchenpaper.com/indian-butter-chicken/





This was not exactly like the butter chicken I've had from Indian restaurants, but it was delish.  It had a little spice to it, so if you don't like spice, add less cayenne.  I served it with garlic naan from Trader Joe's, which was perfect.

Grades:

Megan - A- (I loved the flavor of this and even more than the flavor, I loved the smell.  The naan was amazing.)

Noelle - D (I can't tell if Noelle really didn't like this or if she was just too tired and filled up on snacks to eat it.  She didn't want any of the bread which is soooo strange for her because she loves bread.  She did ask for more chicken several times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment