Search this blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 21st

Fri-Yay!

It's Friday and time for something unhealthy!

Chorizo Nachos
no recipe...just deliciousness





Nachos are amazing.  They're one of those foods that I feel like I could eat every day and never get tired of it.  There's no recipe for these, just tortilla chips with a jar of cheese sauce, soy chorizo, tomatoes, and sour cream.  Usually we have sliced jalapenos on them, but I forgot to buy them.  The key to great nachos is layering.  Don't just put all the toppings on top, but layer them below as well.

Grades:

Megan - A (So good!)

Noelle - Noelle didn't have these.  She really isn't very good at eating tortilla chips.  I don't know why, but they always make her cough and choke.  I'll let her try these when she gets that under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment