Search this blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

April 5th

Delivery Without the Wait

Most times I am far too lazy to go pick up food for carry out.  That limits me to restaurants that deliver.  And delivery takes forever!  This is like ordering Chinese food, but cheaper and quicker.

Sweet and Sour Tempura Chicken
From: Trader Joe's (frozen)


I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of Trader Joe's products, especially the frozen ones.  If you haven't had this one, try it.  In my opinion it's one of the best and is a Trader Joe's classic.

Grades:

Megan - A (The chicken comes out nice and crispy and the sauce is sweet and tasty.)

Noelle - A+ (The last time Noelle had sweet and sour chicken with rice we were at Asian Harbor and she got to eat it with chopsticks.  Without me saying anything about that, as soon as Noelle saw this dinner she said, "I need my chopsticks!"  This girl has a crazy memory!  So, she ate the dinner with chopsticks and loved it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment