Search this blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

January 19th

Feels Like Fall

The weather has been a little warmer than usual and rainy, making it feel a little bit more like November than January.  To make it feel even more like fall, I made a dinner full of fall flavor.

Pork with Dried Apples and Prosciutto

recipe from: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/249186/pork-with-dried-apples-prosciutto


This one might look a little too brown, but the flavors are all there.  I didn't have apple cider, so I just used extra broth.  If I had the apple cider, I think the flavor would've been even better. The prosciutto makes it sooo good.  I love prosciutto...it was hard not to just eat it all before making the dinner.

Grades: 

Megan - B+ (I thought the flavor was great.  It only got a B because pork is not my favorite.)

Doug - B+

Noelle -B (Wow...I really thought Noelle would HATE this one since she seems to be on a streak of hating everything.  She was hesitant to try it at first and didn't seem very into it, but then she tried the prosciutto and I guess she's like me and loves the stuff too.  She kept asking for more prosciutto and when that was gone she seemed to enjoy the pork and apples.)

No comments:

Post a Comment