Search this blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 17th

A Non-Photogenic Dinner

I have been told that I need to work on the photographs of my food because some of them look a little pathetic.  I agree...some of them do.  But, like I said before, I'm not trying to make it look fancy or professional.  I'm just showing what I eat, and sometimes (like tonight) what I eat doesn't really look that pretty.  Blogs always make the food look so perfect.  Well...my food doesn't usually look perfect.  This is real life and if you make it at home, it might not look perfect either.  Hopefully it will taste good though!

Ham with Roasted Carrots

Definitely no recipe needed for this dinner.


This was a precooked, store-bought ham.  All I had to do was heat it up in the oven for about 20 minutes.  For the carrots, I just peeled them and roasted them in the oven with a little salt and olive oil.  Sometimes you just need a dinner that takes no effort.

Grades:

Megan - C (This dinner was average.  Not bad, not great. It gets an A for the amount of work involved in making it.)

Doug - B

Noelle - C (Noelle agreed with my average rating.  She ate some of the ham but seemed like she could take it or leave it.  She was quite concerned that I didn't cut the pieces of ham small enough for her and spent a lot of time looking for "good pieces.")

No comments:

Post a Comment