Search this blog

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

November 11th

Out and About

Two nights out!?  Wow, what a crazy social life we have...haha!  Tonight we went out to celebrate my step-mother-in-law's birthday.  It was a delicious Mexican fiesta!

Chile Relleno
Fajitas
Mokena, IL

This restaurant was kind of hidden away in a strip mall, but I'm glad we found it.  It was a typical Mexican restaurant with great food.  I'm kind of a chile relleno connoisseur since it's my favorite Mexican food and I would say these were good! 

Grades:

Megan - A (Chilles and cheese deep fried...I mean come on.  You can't go wrong with that.)

Noelle - A (Noelle loves mexican food and was pretty happy with her meal here.  She had a quesadilla and beans and rice and amazed us all by the amount she ate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment