Search this blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome!

Since moving to New York City I have noticed that my fiance and I are eating less and less home-cooked meals and more and more frozen Trader Joe's meals. This has happened partly because of cost (groceries are a bit more expensive here), partly because of taste (Trader Joe's has some delicious frozen foods), and mostly because of convenience (frozen meals cook faster and we don't have to go to five different stores to get all the ingredients we need).


Even though the frozen meals are delicious, we get tired of eating the same thing over and over. I also enjoy cooking and miss doing it.  Even more so, I love eating!  So...along came my idea for this blog. In writing this I hope to cook more and make cooking more fun by creating themed meals. For readers, I hope you find some good ideas and are inspired to do more home-cooking yourselves. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So When can I pop on over for all of this amazing goodness?! Looks so good! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete